Your shopping cart is empty!
Roche Sars CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test (09327592190)
This product is strictly intended for professional use in laboratory or point of care environments.
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is a reliable, rapid chromatopgraphic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens of SARS-CoV-2 present in the human nasopharynx.
This test is an aid in detecting antigen from the SARS-CoV-2 virus in individuals suspected of infection. This product is strictly intended for professional use in laboratory and Point of Care environment.
Roche SARSâ€CoVâ€2 Rapid Antigen Test x25
Testing the quick and easy way - for clinical professional use
A five step, Point of Care testing solution for SARS-CoV-2, giving a clear result after 15 minutes
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens of SARS-Cov-2 present in the human nasopharynx.
This point of care test is designed for use by clinical professionals (Doctors/Practice Nurse/Employer Occupational Health depts etc) only, and is intended to detect the antigen from the SARS-CoV-2 virus in individuals suspected of infection.
How to use: 5 Steps
• Step 1 - A sterile swab is inserted into the patient’s nostril, to the surface of the patient’s posterior nasopharynx
• Step 2 - The swab is placed into an extraction buffer tube. While the buffe is squeezed, the swab is stirred at least 5 times
• Step 3 - Removing the swab, the sides of the tube are squeezed to extract the liquid from the swab, and then the nozzle cap is pressed tightly on to the tube
• Step 4 - Three drops of the extracted sample are added to the specimen well of the test cassette
• Step 5 - The test result will be ready after 15 minutes A positive test is indicated by a coloured line appearing in the top section at points C and T of the result window
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test enables fast decision making e.g. whether patients need to be put in quarantine, reducing the risk of further spreading. In addition to that it allows for screening of individuals after confirmed exposure to a SARS-CoV-2 infected person or individuals at risk of exposure such as healthcare workers. The benefits of the SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test in short:
• Getting a quick result within 15-30 minutes – no need for a follow-up appointment to discuss the result
• Easy handling which does not require specific training
• No instrument required
• Allowing decentralized testing or access to testing in areas where laboratory testing is not available
Each kit contains 25 individually packaged, ready to use tests containing all equipment needed to perform a test, and comprises of:
• Test device – individual foil wrapped with desiccant
• Extraction buffer tube
• Sterile swab and Nozzle cap
• Film (to attach to test device to facilitate outdoor testing)
• Instructions for use and Quick Reference Guide
• Five simple steps, with results after 15 minutes
• Quick and Easy to read result
• Excellent performance, Sensitivity 96.52% and Specificity 99.68% ****
Roche Support line
• UK 0808 1966822
• Ireland 1800 932217